Dear Doctor asked kindergarten and first graders what happens to their teeth after the tooth fairy takes them.
They responded as only children can! They said...
- she uses them to make teeth for old people!
- she makes bracelets and necklaces with them!
- she has the power to turn them into money!
- she gives them to people who don’t have any teeth!
- they become stars in the sky!
- she builds an ivory castle with them!
- she grinds them into fairy dust to give her the magic she needs to fly!
- she gives them to new babies who are ready to grow teeth because I’m getting big teeth now!
- she gives the good teeth to dentists to make false teeth!
- she grinds them up and makes sand for the beach!
- she sands them real smooth and makes pearl necklaces!
- she gives them to hockey players because they really need them!
- she has the biggest tooth collection ever!
Every child needs a toothfairy to dream about!
You can become a toothfairy to give a child a healthy smile! Dear Doctor magazine encourages you to support the National Children's Oral Health Foundation and The Toothfairy Campaign!